Good Afternoon Employer,

Trust you are fine!!

My name is Angelina Williams and I am working on below position for my
client as mentioned below. Your profile is good match for this opening. I
would like to represent your contention if you think this position is match
as per your skill sets. Please read below job description and let me know
your thoughts

*Role:* Quality Assurance Analyst

*Locations:* Miami, FL

*Duration:* 6+ Months

*Client:* Miami-Dade County Public Schools

*Phone and Skype!!!!*

*Position Description:*

This position is responsible for the preparation, processing and tracking
of E-Rate applications for the District. These are intended to seek funding
to meet the technological needs of the School District and to help deliver
the internet to the classroom.

*RESPONSIBILITIES:*

Prepare reports to support audit requests

Prepare, develop and maintain internal tracking spreadsheets online.

Prepare E-Rate applications intended to request federal funding for
specific telecommunications services and equipment.

*QUALIFICATIONS: *

E-Rate experience preferred

High school graduate or equivalent

Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail

Accounting skills required and must be meticulous with numbers

Proficiency with Microsoft EXCEL required

Microsoft WORD and SAP will be a plus

Excellent verbal and written communication skills

--

Thanks & Best Regards,

*Angelina Williams, *Technical Associate

*SoftSages Technology, Inc.* *| e-Verified, MBE Corporation*
17 Mystic Ln, Malvern, PA - 19355

*Desk No:* +1 (484) 402-7869 <484%20402%207869> *Ext.* 110 | *Fax:* +1
(484) 604-0602
*E-Mail:* angi...@softsages.com <ra...@softsages.com> *| **Website:*
www.softsages.com