*Position : **SAP Consultant*

*Location : **Houston, TX 77043*

*Duration : **3 Months*

*US Citizen or Green Card*

*Job Description:*

Need Senior SAP consultants with good customer handling skills and strong
business analysis ability for customer process assessment workshops for oil
and gas industry customer. Process assessment objectives are:

• Understand Customer process requirements

• Assess available solution within Siemens systems (Spiridon/Atlas)
templates

• Propose a possible solution variation (if process gap is identified) and
clearly draft process requirements

• Understand base system for global data and distribution of the data to
the regional system

*Consultants should be knowledgeable in Master Data with key focus on
service materials and parts. *

*Key areas for process assessment include: *

• Transfer pricing

• Intercompany business

• Part and Service processes

• Manufacturing and Packaging

• Global Price List

• Global install base and distribution of the install base across a
regional system

*Materials Management* –procurement with contract management Inventory
Management, Vendor/Supplier Management, EDI

OR

*Sales and Distribution* – order processing, pricing procedures,
distribution, In house and field repair processes

Siemens background and experience with multiple SPIRIDON templates. APAC
and Brazil Template experience preferred .

Thanks and regards

Vamshi

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Sage Group Consulting Inc

Direct: 732-837-2139

Phone : 732.767.0010 x 312

Email : *jvam...@sagetl.com* <jvam...@sagetl.com>

Ghangouts:vamshijairecui...@gmail.com

yahoo: vamshijairecui...@yahoo.com

SKYPE : VAMSHI.JAI

http://www.sageci.com

Linkedin  : https://www.linkedin.com/pub/j-vamshi/a8/b02/b4

Please email me if I miss your call. Or ping me at hangouts or yahoo.