EAD, GC, USC

Do you have any Qlikview candidates local to MA for a 6 month contract in
Boston?

We just received approval to hire a contractor for the role of an
experienced Qlikview developer for an estimated 3-6 month contract for
highly visible projects. In addition to UI development, this resource would
need to be skilled in data modeling and transformations. Given the
visibility we’ll need a resource that can self-manage, deliver, and work in
a fast-paced agile environment. We would initially require the resource to
be based in Smithfield, RI with the potential of a remote work location
ongoing.

·        2+ years’ experience with Qlikview application development

·        Proficiency with Oracle PL/SQL

·        Extensive experience developing star schema data models

·        QC development in support of a robust testing process

·        Ability to work with various business stakeholders and teams for
requirement gathering, UAT and implementation

·        Qlik Designer and Developer certifications a plus

·        Advanced Open Source visualization tools experience a plus (e.g.
D3 JS, Domo)

*--------*

*Thanks,*

*Mohammad Wasim*

*Source InfoTech Inc.*

W: *6099450420*| F: 732-909-2282| Email: *wa...@sourceinfotech.com*
<bh...@sourceinfotech.com> | Website: *www.sourceinfotech.com*
<http://www.sourceinfotech.com/> |

*Disclaimer:*  If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@sourceinfotech.com for automatic removal. And mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.