*Hi,*

*Kindly let me know if you have a suitable fit for the following position.*

*Thanks*

*IT Projects FINANCIAL ANALYST*

*Location - Battle creek, MI*

*Contract -  Long term*

*Please send the resume to cha...@ivytechsol.us <cha...@ivytechsol.us>*

*We have an immediate  requirement  for an IT Financial Analyst who is
highly experienced  in IT Projects financial Analysis/handling.*

*•         Excellent accounting, analytical, interpersonal, financial
modelling, business development, research and presentation skills combined
with strong knowledge of strategy, corporate finance, investment banking
and wealth management*

*•         Prepare and analyze financial statements, annual budgeting
process, operating plan variance analysis and related business analytics to
support the strategic decision making process.*

*•         Provide assistance with financial and strategic consulting
including the preparation of business plans,  financial presentations,
financial forecasting and modelling, and industry comparisons for
developing new business opportunities.*

*IT  projects financial Handling experience highly required*

*MBA in Finance or Business highly required*

*Warm Regards,*

*Charan Kumar** | IVY Tech Sols Inc.*

3403 N Kennecott Avenue, Suite B&C Arlington Heights, IL 60004

(  Direct: *(847) 350-1008 *

* *cha...@ivytechsol.us* <cha...@ivytechsol.us>*|Gtalk : charan.ivytech|
Yahoo : charan_ivytech*