Hi

This is Tom here.

I got your information from job portals. and I am contacting you as we have
an opening for the following position. Below are the full job details and I
would like to discuss this position with you. Please let me know your best
contact number with a time to reach you. Also please send me a copy of your
resume in word format.

*Title          : SharePoint Lead*

*Location  : Bellevue, WA*

*Duration : 12 + Months*

Requirements

SharePoint Lead (On-Site) Number of positions: 1 Experience: 9 years
primary Skills

* Thorough knowledge of SharePoint out of the box as well as SharePoint
development/custom coding skills

* Proficient in SharePoint UI/UX development using HTML5, CSS3,JavaScript,
JQuery, Bootstrap and SP Client Object Model

* Excellent knowledge in creating Workflows- K2 and SharePoint Designer

* Hands-on on MVC and Azure

* Experience on Microsoft SharePoint 2007, SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013
/ SharePoint online and C# .NET

* Experience architecting and implementing SharePoint based solutions,

* Proficient in SharePoint development using App Model, OAuth, OData, REST,
and JSON best-practices

* Master page Customization, Form Customizations, Event receivers, Remote
Event receivers

* Understanding of SharePoint Search - setup, configuration, tuning,
API"s and Service Applications,

* Experience in SQL Server - stored procedures, views, functions, etc.,

* Very good understanding of SharePoint API's and architecture,

* Experience with upgrading SharePoint and the migration of SharePoint
content,

* Broad understanding of SharePoint including document management and
records management and able to communicate the benefits of those features
to business decision makers

* Experience and knowledge of software engineering principles, methods, and
techniques

* Experience mentoring and/or managing others

* Ability to work and communicate effectively with Client, peers and lead
the team

* Able to build an excellent knowledge of the SharePoint Service portfolio
in a broad context and develop the ability to direct customers to the right
solutions

* Works on projects of all sizes to architect and develop SharePoint
solutions,

* Understands client needs to provide appropriate solutions,

* Exhibits analytical, process, and/or technical skills that support the
project objectives and deliverable as well as identify new project
opportunities,

* Practice development support and knowledge management. Participate in
regular periodic technical code and system configuration reviews with other
team members and assists in developing remediation / improvements solutions.

Thanks & Regards

Tom Martin

*Metasis Information Systems*

*Email: tmar...@metasisinfo.com <tmar...@metasisinfo.com>*