Good afternoon, Please see below for my open hot roles that I need
resources for. All roles are closeable with the correct Candidate. Need to
see resources that are coming off of current project to which you are
submitting them for. With all resumes please provide me with contact
information and I will speak with them and screen them for review then
forward to my team. Please don’t send me resources that you haven’t
contacted or sling me a resume that you think may be a fit.. I am coming to
you for assistance on these roles and would appreciate the due diligence on
your part … I am on a mission to put as many people to work as I can this
quarter and would appreciate your assistance

Due to the amount of work I have in front of me the best way to contact me
will always be through email. I can assure you that you will receive a
prompt reply.

*Also with the submissions can I have the below information----*

CANDIDATE:

POSITION:

LOCATION:

CONTACT :

SKYPE ID:

RATE: $

RESIDENCY: USC, GC or H1B- If EAD please give me OPT information

AVAILABILITY:

SUMMARY- Of why the Candidate fits the role..

*Oracle Cloud Payroll | Functional*

Bay Area, Cal

12 months

Phone Interview

Rate- Open

Our SI client is looking for an Oracle Cloud Payroll consultant for a
project in California. We need a consultant with deep Oracle Cloud Payroll
experience with at least 1 implementation of Cloud payroll and multiple
years of experience in Oracle Payroll technology.  Prior to that he/she
should have deep Oracle EBS Payroll experience. This is a critical role and
we need someone who can work in complex/large projects.

*Salesforce Integration Consultant*

Columbus, Ohio

8 months

Phone Interview

Rate-Market Inclusive

Salesforce Skills – Force.com, Visualforce, Apex, Salesforce

Integration Skills – SOAP UI, REST Client, SOAP and REST API knowledge,
consumed and built webservices (WCF, Java or Salesforce.com)

*ORMB or CC&B Tech Integration | Technical*

Multiple Locations

6 months

Phone Interview

Rate- Open

Our client with multiple locations in Boston, Chicago, Atlanta and New
Jersey is looking for a very specialized technical consultant with Oracle
Revenue Management and Billing or Customer Care & Billing skills.  This
consultant will have specific experience and knowledge in standard
framework, interfacing and integration of web services written in either
Groovy or Java language.  This is a very specific and tough skill set to
find, but these skills are necessary for this role.

*ORMB or CC&B Tech Conversions | Technical*

Multiple Locations

6 months

Phone Interview

Rate- Open

Our client with multiple locations in Boston, Chicago, Atlanta and New
Jersey is looking for a very specialized technical consultant with Oracle
Revenue Management and Billing or Customer Care & Billing skills.  This
technical consultant will have experience in very complex conversions from
AR or History or Customers into CC&B or RMB data models. This is a very
specific and tough skill set to find, but these skills are necessary for
this role.

*ORMB or CC&B Collections | Functional*

Multiple Locations

6 months

Phone Interview

Rate :Open

Our client with multiple locations in Boston, Chicago, Atlanta and New
Jersey is looking for a very specialized functional consultant with Oracle
Revenue Management and Billing skills or Customer Care & Billing.  This
consultant will have experience in either ORMB and/or CC&B with experience
in open item accounting specifically in collections in the overdue module.
This is a very specific and tough skill set to find, but these skills are
necessary for this role.

*ESB Sr WSO2 Systems engineer | System Administrator*

Brentwood Tenn

3 months++

Phone Interview

Rate-Open

Urgent need for an ESB  Sr WSO2 Systems engineer , System administrator.
Must be SR

Need help resolving issues, need someone that understands patch, can get
into the code, knows development-

------------------------------

Umang Agarwal

*Sr.Technical Recruiter*

*SriMatrix Inc*

1255 West 15th Street, Suite 815

Plano, TX 75075

*A Certified Minority & Woman Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE)*

Ph No: 732-902-0873

*um...@srimatrix.com <parit...@srimatrix.com>*

*Privacy Policy* | Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th USA
Congress this eMail cannot be considered as spam as long as we include our
contact information and an option to be removed from our eMailing list. If
you have received this message in error or, are not interested in receiving
our eMails, please reply with *Remove/Unsubscribe* in subject line of this
eMail and we will Remove your email from our list immediately .