Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <skum...@tekshapers.com> *or call
me at *248-565-4747
<248-565-4747>*168*

*Java Developer *

*Location* : Columbus, OH

*Duration* : 6 month contract (with chance of extension)

*Interview* *Process*:  1 round onsite interview

Responsible for analysis, design, coding and testing of new applications or
enhancements to existing applications using Java-based technologies,
including Java, J2EE, JSP, XML, JDBC, and Servlets. Must be able to apply
SDLC concept and have a proven track record of delivering solid, robust
applications. Must have a solid understanding of Object Oriented
Programming. Strong communication skills are required as position will
interact with business owners.

Hours:   8:00am to 5:00pm

Additional Job Details:

·                     *What are the top 3 skills you are looking for? *

o   *Java 8, ReST, Micro services, SQL*

·                     *Is there a possibility for extension?
                *

o   Yes

·                     *Could you provide a little background on the
department and project they will be working on? *

o   Department is *Ecommerce* & Web Application development.

·                     *What are some things that would stand out from
candidates and what are some disqualifiers? *

o   QualifiersàGood communication skills, Hands on developer

o   Disqualifiers àOnly support experience, no green field development
experience.

·                     *What would a typical day look like in this role as
far as workload? *

o   Developing to specific tasks defined by an internal lead.

·                     *What is your timeline for reviewing, interviewing
and hiring a candidate? *

o   If the right candidate is found, we will offer within 24 hrs.

·                     *What is the interview process, and timing behind it?
*

o   Shortlist, schedule interview. 2 FTE’s will interview the candidate. If
we like the candidate, then we’ll offer. All interviews should be on-site &
in-person, no phone/skype interviews.

·                     *Are you open to an HI-B visa candidate for this
role? *

o   Sure. Doesn’t matter.

·                     *Does the resource need to be local or are you open
to someone relocating for the role temporarily?*

o   Does not matter, however Interview has to be in person.

·                     *Must the resource sit on-site or are they able to
work remote? *

o   On-site.

Regards

*Sumit Kumar*

Sr. Talent Acquisition

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

*skum...@tekshapers.com <skum...@tekshapers.com>*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

Tekshapers Inc.

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301,Troy, MI, 48083

Certification: WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

Save trees. Print Only When Necessary

*Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at **rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com>* and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.*