Hi,
My name is Vikas Malik and I'm an IT recruiter at IDC Technologies, Inc.
Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with
experience in Technical. This experience is relevant to one of my current
openings. If you are comfortable with job description, then please send me
resume and rate/hr.
Please reply me your email at vikas.ma...@idctechnologies.com

*Mandatory*

4-6 years of experience in customizing Oracle CRM product and integrating
with backend applications

Should have completed at least 2 project life-cycle(s) on Oracle Sales Cloud

Should have good understanding of key CRM concepts like:

  - Account and Partner Management

  - Campaign Management

  - Lead and Opportunity Management

  - Territory and Assignment Management

  - Budget and Quota Management

  - Activity Management

Experience in Oracle Sales Cloud configuration and extensibility e.g.
Customize Fields, Groovy Scripting, Triggers, Object Workflows, etc.

Experience on Oracle Sales Cloud Data import activities

Knowledge of consuming SOAP/REST based web services in Oracle Sales Cloud

Experience with Sales Cloud Architecture like OER (Oracle Enterprise
Repository), ADF framework, Sales Cloud Data Model

Strong and proven experience in facilitating Oracle Sales Cloud BI
reporting requirement workshops, prototyping to ensure the requirements
were gathered and prioritized

Responsible for creating detail design document based on the BI reporting
requirements.

Ability to conduct fit gap exercises and propose solution / technical
details for the reporting requirements identified as gaps according to
Oracle best practices

Knowledge of Oracle sales cloud BI reporting tool, layout, dashboard,
subject area for custom and standard objects

Develop and create customized reports and dashboards (i.e. account
performance dashboard)

Configure role based reports and combined analysis reports

Develop and publish reports in simplified, desktop, mobile and outlook UI.

Work with the business users in giving suggestions for issues raised on
every workshop related to functional and technical challenges of BI
reports.

Experience with all aspects of the BI reports implementation including, but
not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution.

*Preferred*

Good Working knowledge of core development platforms like JAVA, Web
Services, XML, HTML/CSS, SQL

Good knowledge of the Oracle Sales Cloud BI/Dashboards

Knowledge of cloud IaaS/PaaS

*Domain skills*

Working experience in any one or more industry verticals like Retail,
Consumer Products, Manufacturing, Supply chain logistics, Travel

Prior experience in Oracle Sales Cloud implementations and Upgrades

Experience in Agile methodologies

*Soft skills*

Excellent leadership and communication skills

Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, capable of working in
constrained situations and with a diverse team

*Key Responsibilities *

To understand customer requirements and prepare deliverable accordingly

Building prototypes to demonstrate the viability of a concept using Oracle
Sales Cloud application

Defining end-to-end solution for cloud applications based enterprise
systems using Oracle Sales Cloud application

Thanks&Regards,
Vikas Malik

[IDC Technologies, Inc.]
[Phone: 408-418-5779] EXT 279
[Email ID: *vikas.ma...@idctechnologies.com
<vikas.ma...@idctechnologies.com>* ]
[1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035]
*[Web*: www.idctechnologies.com* ]*
Certified