Hi
I would like to submit your candidature for this position, Could you please
tell me, How comfortable you are with this position.

Role :Adobe Analytics
Location : Sanfrancisco, CA
Duration : 3 to 6 Months

Job Description ;

Adobe Analytics – Sitecatalyst, Ad-hoc Analysis, ReportBuilder
1.   Overall 5-7 years of experience. 3- 5 years of experience in Adobe
Analytics
2.       High level of expertise in Adobe Analytics tools – Sitecatalyst,
Ad-hoc Analysis, Report Builder, Data warehouse etc
3.       Extensive experience in reporting, Dashboard creation, Ad-hoc
analysis
4.       Excellent communication skills, able to present the analysis to
the senior management team
5.       Excellent analysis skills and able to do deep dive analysis for
conversions, issues/bottlenecks

Thanks & Regards,

Tarun Kumar | Sr Technical Recruiter| Pro-Tek Consulting |
ta...@pro-tekconsulting.com |