Hi

This is Tom here.

I have an opening for the following position. Below are the full job
details and I would like to discuss this position with you. Please let me
know your best contact number with a time to reach you.  Also please send
me a copy of your resume in word format.

*Title          : Business Analyst with FlexPLM*

*Location  : Winston Salem, NC*

*Duration : 12 + Months*

Requirements

Business Analysts on a contract basis who will assist functional teams in
areas of testing and training/documentation.

They will also provide support in business process discussions (Process
Precedes Technology) by documenting business processes, supporting the OCM
lead.

Application / Modules:

•             FlexPLM

•             PowerPoint

•             SnagIt

Responsibilities:

•             Attend process discussions with business, supporting
functional lead and business process owners to map out and understand to-be
processes

•             Document business processes with OCM lead (PowerPoint)

•             Writing and reviewing test cases for new functional
enhancements

•             Executing test cases

•             Capturing screenshots for training documentation

•             Supporting functional lead in test defect triaging

Requirements:

•             Experience of FlexPLM and the apparel product development
process

•             Strong business presence

•             Ability to effectively document business processes in
PowerPoint or Visio

Thanks & Regards

Tom Martin

*Metasis Information Systems*