*Hi*

*I would like to submit your candidature for this position. There is Two
position mentioned below, so please tell me on which position you are very
comfortable. Role : Oracle ERP Functional – Oracle SCM cloud environment.
Location: Cincinnati, OH/Detroit, MI Long term Contract *

*Job Description : *
Oracle ERP Functional – SCM Fusion.
Oracle ERP experience in R12
Must have minimum 2 yrs. experience in supporting Oracle SCM cloud
environment.
Good functional knowledge and hands-on experience on Fusion SCM modules
like Order Management, Inventory and Cost Management.
Must have good understanding of SCM end-to-end business process (Design,
order, Plan, Manufacture, promise, fulfill, procure, bill and cost process)

*Role : Oracle ERP Functional – Finance Fusion Location : Cincinnati,
OH/Detroit, MI Long term Contract *

*Job Description: *

Must have minimum 2 yrs. experience in supporting Oracle Finance cloud
environment.
Must have good understanding of finance end-to-end business process that
includes accounts payable, accounts receivables,
Asset management, cash management and general ledger offerings.
Must have good understanding of Finance end-to-end business process

Thanks & Regards,

Tarun Kumar | Sr Technical Recruiter| Pro-Tek Consulting |
ta...@pro-tekconsulting.com | Contact number 213-259-8253
New Thinking. New Staffing. http://www.pro-tekconsulting.com