Hi,

Hope your are Doing Good…!

I have an urgent opening on *UI Architect* Position with my client. Please
send me the resumes with full name, contact details, Salary, and
availability date.

*Requirement details:*

*Title               :* *UI Architect*

*Location       :* *Herndon, VA*

*Duration      : 6-12+ **months                          *

*Rate*               *:* *Market *

 Technical skills and Knowledge:

*Primary Skills:*  *UI Architect*

*Job Description:*

   - Strong understanding of JavaScript, DOM and their ins and outs
   - Ability to think critically, conduct research and creatively solve
   problems in Javascript/JS frameworks.
   - Proven experience in troubleshooting , investigated and solved UI
   performance issues
   - Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page
   updates, and AJAX
   - Deep understanding of browser rendering behavior and best practices to
   imprve performance
   - Expertise in providing design solutions for XSS, CSRF attacks
   - Should be able to provide solutions to complex java script problems
   - Expertise in javascript best practices and design patterns
   - Should be able to build reusable code and libraries for future use
   - Expert level understanding on Object oriented javascript, garbage
   collector mechanism,prototype,modules (IIFE, AMD, CommonJS, ES6) and
   namespace patterns
   - Should be able to debug with modern UI debugging tools
   - Proven experience in JS frameworks such as BackboneJS, Angular JS,
   JQuery, nodeJS
   - Should be able to provide suggestions and bring developers in team up
   to speed
   - Enjoy writing code that is robust, efficient, clean and easy-to-follow
   - Shoud be able to refactor code to improve maintainability,
   testability, performance and readability.
   - Experience in UI unit testing
   - Experience with UI scaffolding tools and modern package managers

Thanks & Regards

*Shawn Marsh    *

Insoursys Inc

Ph: 972-427-1801

shawn_ma...@insoursysinc.com     ||| www.insoursys.com

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.