*Role: ETL SSIS SQL Server Developer*

Location: Philadelphia, PA

In Person

Duration: 6+ Months

*I really have the need for the ETL SSIS or Reporting with Tableau.   2
spots 1 Dev 1 Reporting.*

*Minimum requirements*

·         Bachelor’s degree required

·         Expert SQL / ETL skills required

·         Strong knowledge of data warehousing, data modeling required

·         Strong knowledge SQL Server 2012 / SSIS required

·         Working knowledge of Teradata and Informatica required

·         Minimum 4 yrs. experience in a BI/reporting function required

·         Experience in the telecommunications or finance industry a plus

·         Experience with OBIEE, Cognos, Tableau a plus

·         Experience with building analytical, business metric reports and
scorecards

·         A high degree of demonstrated decision-making and problem solving
is required

·         Familiarity with other reporting softwares: MS Excel, MS Access,
PowerPoint, and VBA.

·         Demonstrated flexibility, problem solving and troubleshooting
skills and ability to multi-task

·         Good interpersonal, verbal, listening and written communication
skills.

·         Able to work independently and as a member of a team. Able to ask
for help.

·         Self-motivated, high energy.  Able to work in constantly changing
and often stressful environment

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Manu Priya*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*

*408-459-5794 [Direct]  I **manu.pr...@idctechnologies.com*
<manu.pr...@idctechnologies.com>

*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

*Note: **Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call, email is the
better way to reach me.*