Hello ,

This is Masood from Systel Inc, I have a urgent opening with my client as
Chef Consultant in TX. If you have any candidate matching with this skill
set then please share the resume along with the contact information at
maso...@systelinc.com.

*Job Title: Chef Consultant*

*Location: Irving, TX*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Job Description:*

• Experience in implementing Provisioning / Cloud infrastructure solutions

• Implementing solutions and architecture with Chef , writing Chef
Cookbooks, databags, vault

• Working knowledge on using serverspec, chefspec and developing test cases

• Working knowledge on Linux / AIX platform and OS patching and release
solution with Chef

• Good scripting knowledge in Ruby, Shell, Perl, Expect, Python / Jython, C

• Development experience in Java, SOAP, Rest API web services, Eclipse,
JSON, XML, and GIT, Jenkins

• Experience in AIX Systems administration and good understanding of OS
patching, efixes and troubleshooting failures

• Deep debugging knowledge with Infrastructure engineering experience will
be a plus.

• Working knowledge in using WPARs and dockers

• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Masood Khan *

*maso...@systelinc.com <maso...@systelinc.com>*