*Hi;
Hope you are doing great!! Please find the requirement below ; If you find
you can give me a call back at my contact number* *609-897-9670 *2153.*

*Position:    Sr.*

* VMware VSphere Admin Location:   Woonsocket RI, Scottsdale AZ
Duration:  12+ Months*

* Required: *

*10+ years of Experience in VMware VSphere System administration (L3)
Ability to handle technical escalations related to VMware VSphere (L3)
Ability to work round the clock if it is project requirement and handle
team of 30 resources for technical resolution. Should have strong
understanding of Server Hardware and Firmware? Hands-on on configuring
Chassis \ Blades \ Virtual connect Good understanding for Networking and
Storage concepts? Hands-on on configuring distributed switch and storage
Hardware knowledge of HP and Dell blades. Firmware Patch Administration?
Basic Linux administration, Power shell scripting and automation? In-depth
knowledge of VMware VSphere 4.1, 5.x and 6.x. Able to architect, design,
build, and maintain that platform Knowledge to design and maintain Windows
core services? VMware ESX/VSphere Administration ESX/VSphere Server Systems
Security ESX/VSphere OS Performance tuning & management ESX/VSphere
Hardware Upgrade, OS Upgrade VMware File system upgrade (VMFS Volumes)
VMware ESX Server Migration (4.0, 4.1, 5, 5.5 and 6.0) Storage allocation
to Guest ESX/VSphere HA Configuration & Administration VMware DRS
Configuration & administration VMware Data store Management? Mix mode of
Windows OS (2008, R2 and 2012) & Software Depot Management VM Cluster /
Vmotion Administration Virtual Machine Management VMware Capacity Planner
Service VMware Converter Enterprise Service Virtual Network/Storage
Architecture and Connectivity planning Strong working knowledge vSphere
technologies HA\ DRS\ VCB\ VUP Hands-on on configuring distributed
switching and storage? Microsoft DNS, DHCP*

*Abhishek Bhardwaj* | SYSMIND, LLC

*Sr. Technical Lead*

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2153
Email: abhis...@sysmind.com