*send me your updated profile at* *dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com
<dhee...@zodiac-solutions.com>*

Hi,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Title:                                *.NET Developer- 29198

*Duration:              *           (12+ month Contract)

*MOI :                                *Telephonic + Skype

*Location:                          *Chattanooga, TN

*Zip:                                    *37402

*Rate is $40/hour on C2C*

*Required Technologies:*

·          Web API back end

·          C# .NET 4.0/4.5

·          Windows Services (probably threading/multithreading/threads in
the Windows Services)

·          SQL

·          Web services and Windows

·          More backend focused

·         Must be able to complete a white board Skype session on an
interview

·         Must be able to elaborate on previous projects discussing the
functionality of the application

·         Must have experience on migration projects

·         Must be comfortable with on call support as needed

*Senior .NET Developer Job Description:*

*Senior .NET Developer (2 openings)*

*Pluses:*

·         SharePoint, Team Foundation Server

*Additional Skills Required:*

·         Thorough, not just get something done down and dirty

·         Independent developer-Self-starters, get things done

·         Team player

·         Great Communication 10/10- must be able to thoroughly explain
code status and make recommendations

*Project Details:*

·         One of my client's in Chattanooga, TN is looking to bring on a
Software Engineer/Application Analyst to support a large migration project.
This project includes a few thousand applications across 50 servers. I am
looking for an IT professional to ensure a smooth migration from Windows
2003 to Windows 2008R2. The key is to successfully migration the
application functionality.

·         If you looking to join an Enterprise Company with some of the Top
IT Professionals in East, TN, then let me know!

·         You will be following the project from the analysis phases-
dissecting and evaluating the current environment- providing
recommendations and technical documentation. Then transition into the
migration phase where you will work with a team of Systems Application
Engineers, ensuring the 1,000+ application are migrated efficiently to the
upgraded servers (50+).

*Day to Day Responsibilities:*

·         Designs, creates, and maintains software by analyzing, testing,
assessing and implementing programming applications based on business
priorities and guidance from management.

·         Provides technical expertise and guidance to project teams and
software engineers, demonstrating significant creativity and flexibility
provides guidance to teams and individual software engineers for build and
release management develops features across multiple subsystems within the
portfolio, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping,
design, coding, testing and deployment

·         Assists teams with quickly and reliably debugging and solving the
most complicated system issues

·         Demonstrates expert proficiency in fundamental and advanced
application development concepts

·         Demonstrates expert knowledge of modern programming languages,
system design, data structures, algorithm complexity, compiler
capabilities, design methods, industry best practices, patterns vs.
Anti-patterns, networks, security, development tooling, operating systems.
C#, .Net, ASP.Net, JavaScript, html5, jQuery, entity framework, team
foundation server (TFS), MS SQL server (table/query design, SSRS, SSIS, and
SSAS), oracle, performance analysis tools, LINQ, open source
dbs./frameworks/toolkits. Obviously not all are required but the more the
merrier.

·         Advanced understanding of application systems from a business and
technical perspective.

·         A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics
or related field of study or equivalent education, training experience

*Dheeraj Chauhan | Sr. Technical Recruiter | RJT Compuquest*

222 N. Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 2250, El Segundo CA 90245

*Email : dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com <dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com>* |  *Hangout
: dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com <dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com>*