Hi,

you can give me a call back at my contact number *609-853-0818 Ext. 2103*

*Role: Tableau Developer*

*Work Location: Schenectady, NY*

*Duration of assignment (in Months) : 12 months*

*Relevant Experience(in Yrs) : 4+ Years*

*GC or US Citizens Only*

*Mandatory Technical Skills*

- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology,
Computer Science, or Engineering or related discipline from an accredited
university or college

- Minimum 2 years of experience with BI (Business Intelligence) and
Reporting

- Experienced working in database and/or historian (Postgres, RDBMS, NoSQL,
Time Series etc.,)

- Worked on design and development of reports

-Partner with application architects, controls engineers and software
engineers to design and develop user friendly displays  reports and
dashboards in Tableau

-Test and deploy data visualization solutions across globally

*Desirable Technical Skills*

'• Experience with cloud development and deployment

• Working knowledge of data modeling and analytics

• Advanced analytical and problem solving skills

• Has experience in Rally

• Breaks down problems & maps to different problem groups or domains.
Identifies potential problem domains. Conducts root cause analysis for a
given problem. Understands vertical value stream related to a problem and
Breaks it down into smaller problems

*Mandatory Functional Skills*

• Verbal and written communication skills

o Solid verbal and written communication skills in the primary language
spoken at each location. (English)

• Excellence in interpersonal relationships

• Process driven and rigorous

*Thanks & Regards*

*Kapil Verma*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*