*send me your updated profile at* *dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com
<dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com>*

Hello,

Hope you are doing great.

I have an urgent requirement with our client. Please find the JD below and
let me know if you are comfortable.

*Job ID:*

*29602*

*Job Title:*

QA Tester

*Location:*

Roanoke,VA 24012

*Duration:*

06 Months

*Mode of Interview:*

Telephonic & Skype

*Client:*

Advance Auto Parts

*Rate: $35/hour on C2C*

*Required Skills:*

***Must have good Communication** *

·         -Top 3: Database Testing, Oracle, SQL

·         -Experience with Manual and Automation Testing

·         -hands on experience creating own test scripts

·         -SQL, Quick TestPro, Selenium

·         -**Salesforce experience is a PLUS**

*Job Description:*

*Must haves:*

·         Good backend DB testing experience

·         Excellent SQL

·         Excellent Communication

·         And obviously solid QA experience (all of my other requirements).

*Would love to have:*

   - Salesforce Experience (not a showstopper – but a huge plus)

·         Candidate should have 7+ years of QA Experience, and have very
strong manual testing skills.

·         Strong automation and manual experience needed.

·         Client prefers experience with MS Test Manager and/or TSS with
back end experience a huge plus.

*Job functions:*

·         Testing based off of current test scripts

·         Writing their own test scripts and modifying existing scripts

·         Manual testing

·         Working with users to communicating status

*Experience needed:*

·         Must be very technical

·         Experience testing SQL databases with large amounts of data

·         Manual testing

·         Creating test scripts

·         Running SQL Queries

·         QA best practices

·         Documentation best practices

*Dheeraj Chauhan | Sr. Technical Recruiter | RJT Compuquest*

222 N. Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 2250, El Segundo CA 90245

*Email : dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com <dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com>* |
Skype/*Hangout
: dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com <dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com>*