*Local only, *

*F2F require*

Hi,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

.Net Developer

*Project Location*

Richmond VA

*Duration*

6 months /Contract To Hire

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI::T+F2F*

*Need::EAD, GC, USC Only*

technical expertise:

• experience in reviewing and mentoring the successful work of others in
evaluating the business objectives, developing user requirements and
generating technical specifications

• ability to engage in a critical support situation and effectively,
efficiently, and quickly drive to a successful resolution

• proven experience leveraging existing software, development of reusable
components, and elimination of redundancy in designs

• ensures code of self and others is compliant with security standards

• understanding of end-to-end system design, from the top to the bottom of
the stack

• complete understanding of the system, including downstream systems,
outage impacts, and limitations

Expertise in the following required:

• advanced skills in microsoft .net (c#)

• javascript es6/es7

• html5/css3

• w3c standards

• rest, soap, and messaging paradigms

• microsoft azure

• technology infrastructure

• communications and networking

• cross-device compatibility

• cross-browser experience

• technology operations

• full lifecycle ownership

Thanks & Regards, *Ashwani Kumar* *RG Talent Inc.* 39120 Argonaut way Suite
# 157, Fremont CA 94538 Phone : *510-443-0757 EXT- 139* Email :
ashw...@rgtalent.com URL : www.rgtalent.com   In my absence please contact
sushant at following address sush...@rgtalent.com  Disclaimer: Under Bill
s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from our mailing
list. Simply send us an e-mail at rem...@rgtalent.com and we will gladly
REMOVE you from our mailing list. Click To Unsubscribe