Hey,

We are looking for a ServiceNow Developer - Mapping for our client located
in San Jose, CA for a 6+ months contract. If you have any consultants you
can reach me at *mah...@ntechsol.com <mah...@ntechsol.com>*

*No Opt`s please for this role.*

*Need Visa Copy and Photo ID Copy*

*Required Skills*

   -
   Strong technical and development experience in Services Now –
Service mapping module – On ITOM side
   -
   Should have experience in performing  Service mapping of oracle
eBusiness solutions
   - Should have good understanding of Oracle eBuisness modules
   -
   Experience working in a fast-paced team environment to complete
multiple projects simultaneously according to business and technical
requirements
   -
   Strong analytical, problem-solving, multitasking, and time
management skills with consistent attention to detail
   -
   Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build strong
collaborative partnerships across functional lines and at all levels
within organization and the business

*nTech is an equal opportunity employer. All offers of employment are
contingent upon pre-employment drug and background screenings. Only
candidates who meet all of the above client requirements will be contacted
by a recruiter.*