*Hi;
Hope you are doing great!! Please find the requirement below ; If you find
you can give me a call back at my contact number* *609-897-9670 *2153.*

*Position:    SAS Admin Location:   Tarrytown, NY Duration:  12+ Months*

*Need Passport Number…*

* Required:- 8+Years’ hands-on experience required. *

*SAS GRID 9.4 System Administration, configuration, system monitoring and
Disaster recovery management Ensure the overall health of the SAS Grid
platform which uses shared files systems and includes: SAS Foundation /
Base SAS /SAS Studio/ Office Analytics/Enterprise Guide Design solutions to
reduce the operational and management complexity of the platform Monitor,
log, and troubleshoot SAS servers and processes, including error messages
Execute backups regularly as specified in your backup strategy, as part of
your housekeeping schedule. SAS client tools installation and maintain SAS
Metadata security. Apply Maintenance releases, upgrades and hotfixes as
required all SAS products in the platform in coordination with internal
customer infra teams Deployment of any SAS patches, product bug fix patches
recommended by product vendor upon acceptance of the same by the customer*

*Abhishek Bhardwaj* | SYSMIND, LLC

*Sr. Technical Lead*

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2153
Email: abhis...@sysmind.com