Attention, urgent communication!
we communicate that all the information concerning conference lists, lectures,
workshops etc., circulated in this last period  with names, dates and
timetable, about the World Wide Yoga Conference 2009 in Rome, are false. The
entire organization for the International Yoga Conference is done by the Surya
Chandra Yoga Ashram and the Italian Federation Yoga Schools. We reconfirm, to
whom is interested to participate at the Conference, that the lectures should
not exceed 20 minutes and that the workshops can last maximum 2 hours.
For each request for participation and information please contact directly the
secretariat of the conference at the following mail address:
euroyogar...@yahoo.it.
Thank you for the cooperation
 Swami Shivananda