"OM"

Shri Sdguru Devayei Nameh:

Dear blessed soul,

            Praying divine blessings for all Members and officials of
International Yoga federation.

God has blessed all of us with glorious human birth decorated with open
opportunities to grow up to any level.

Like His matchless and tax free  blessings in form of  sun & the moon, light &
the air, waters & the fragrance  the blessings of great Gurus have ever been
available to all.

Far away from any ego the divine blessings of Guru tattwa have been showering
on us for ages without any discrimination of caste, color, creed, sex or
status. Even the sinner has got right to invoke the divinity lying silent
within him and touch the horizons of divinity and there are examples of this
special combination devotion of shishya and blessings of guru resulting in to
miracles.

Among three forms of devotion (Prayer : Stuti : Upasana) Stuti is a wonderful
way to awaken even the silent lying powers of gods and the guru as well.
Surprisingly we too can charge ourselves with such divine blessings to invoke
the divinity within us.

Sitting in Upasana with a feeling of staying closer to God after Stuti we
qualify ourselves for gaining all round strength and true blessing. More over
the high qualities like modesty, curiosity, gratefulness and devotion for the

Guru Pornima is the auspicious day when Guru Tattwa is strengthened with Guru
Stuti  performed at much wider level not only within the limits of India but
abroad also.

Sadhaks and seekers should maintain it clear that Guru Pooja and Stuti are not
for a particular man/woman but for the Guru Tattwa descended in an individual
to guide and lead the seekers away from ignorance and invoke Divine light.
Blessed are those who seek the close association and love full looks of three
gurus (the mother, father and spiritual guru) and feel their spiritual presence
around them always.

Let us welcome the great festival of Guru Pornima and seek the blessings of
Gurudev.

Guru Poornima Mahotsav

In the divine presence of

'Padmashri' Yogiraj Shri Bharat Bhushan ji

On Tuesday 7 July, 2009

At

Mokshayatan International Yogashram

Beri Baagh, Saharanpur-247001

PROGRAM

Tuesday 7 July, 2009

Combined Meditation (in the ashram or where ever you are)

5.00 To 6.00 a.m. (Indian Time)

Vishwa Kalyan Yagya, Guru Poojan & Mantra Diksha

4.00 To 7.00 p.m.

Sankirtan and Prasada

7.00 p.m.

*This Guru Poornima Festival is the rare opportunity to join the YOGA WAY OF
LIFE and seek the blessings of Guru Dev.

*The disciples coming from out stations are requested to kindly send a word of
confirmation of the time of their arrival at an earliest to avoid any
inconvenience.

Organisor

SADHAK SANGH