--- Begin Message ---

Subject: Unique Radio, Australia Presents Jen's 4th July Bash, With GB's The
British are coming show on Sun UT 1800 to 2200 plus

Hi Glenn, I hope you had a nice 4th. Thanks.

Sun July 7th 1800 to 2200 UT plus is my July 4th Bash ...
with GB's 4th July British Progressive Rock Show 2024

Throughout the live cast will be interspersed with selections from the
soundtrack to "1776 The Musical'' & other USA goodies, plus my All American R &
R Real Deal Firecracker of a show.

So start the post 4th with a Bang.

GB's Cast begins at 1820 then 1hr & 20min hours later I take over.

So Join US -

http://uk4-vn.mixstream.net:8104/index.html

We`re live on our digital stream. Also join us in our chat room.
Our live chat room is open for you in
https://libera.chat/
click on connect, then web chat
Please put in the following:
For nick: name or like me radionutresss
Then next line channel, that's the following:
#eyeradiojd
and you are in the room.

For Q & A Please use je...@proton.me

So I hope to see you there.