Location: New Delhi (India)
Date: 27.–29.12.2016
Deadline: 15.8..2016

Subtopics:

Society and Media, Society and Women Empowerment, Language and
Cultural Identity, E-Culture, Sociology of Culture, Semiotics of
Culture, Cultural Relativism, Culture and Ethnology, Cultural
Diplomacy, Folk Culture, Material Culture, Culture of War, Transfer
of Culture, Morality: Nature or Culture, Culture and Morals, Culture
and Global Ethics, Theology of Culture, Globalization of Culture, Etc.

Subtopics are suggestive only. Conference organizers are open to
other relevant topics addressing the theme.

Abstracts: 150 words
Deadline: 15 August 2016
Submit abstracts to the Conference Director,
Dr. Chandana Chakrabarti at chandanac...@gmail.com;
also send a copy to iccsaexcha...@gmail.com.

Acceptance of proposal will be mailed within 2 weeks or earlier to
participants.

Scholars can bring also their students to join the undergraduate
competition and “Encounter India program”.

Undergraduates can also submit papers for international competition.
The best 2 papers selected will be awarded a trip inside India to the
Safari along with free tickets to Tribal Dance and cultural programs.

Advisory Board Members:
Yolanda Espina (Portugal), Tommi Lehtonen (Finland), Debkumar
Mukhopadhyya (India), Deven Patel (USA), Nina Petek (Slovenia),
Rizwan Rahman ( India), Ming Shao (China), Richard Vulich (USA), Su
Chen Wu (Taiwan), Yanling Xu (China)

Scholars from different corners of the world join our conferences.
The Cambridge Scholars Press has published seven books co-edited by
members of our advisory board from selected papers from our last
conferences. We also publish papers in our Journal of Indian
Philosophy and Religion if the theme of the paper is in the area of
publication of the Journal.

Contact:

Dr. Chandana Chakrabarti, Conference Director
Email: chandanac...@gmail.com
Web: https://sites.google.com/a/lclark.edu/sipr/sipr/delhi

http://interphil.polylog.org

Intercultural Philosophy Calendar: