Location: Sydney, NSW (Australia)
Date: 16.–27.5.2016

After a very successful and highly enthusiastic inaugaration of the
Sydney School last year, we are well on our way to meeting the
ambition with which we brought this event into being – namely to make
this annual gathering an occasion for responding to the great
challenges of this age, and a forum in which to explore new
theoretical insights and to test new practical possibilities.

This year we are exploring some new themes:

- Decolonizing / Transnationalizing Feminism
  16 and 23 May 2016

- Violence, Trauma, Peace
  17-18 May 2016

- Academics, Publics, Encounters
  19-20 May 2016

- Indigenous Peoples, Recognition, Sovereignty
  24-25 May 2016

- Refugees In / Between States
  26-27 May 2016

To broaden and deepen our convivial forms of dialogue and
exploration, we have invited academics, public intellectuals, and
activists from Australia, Canada, India, New Zealand and the United
States.

Registration

A registration fee of $50 per week ($100 for full participation) is
required and registration will be accepted until 13 May 2016. Limited
participation is also available for $50 per theme (not exceeding $100
in total).

To register to take part please visit our registration page:
https://www.acu.edu.au/forms/isj

Venue

Tenison Woods House
Level 16 – 16AB