You have to be able to trade with absolute confidence that your
trading method works. You need to be able to place trades in the
knowledge that you not only have the winning edge but that you have an
unfair risk reward advantage.
This is where you can really nail the market. As a unique special
bonus I am going to throw in my "Risk Probability Calculator".
If you follow this unique method of trading you will only ever take
trades that have the potential of being at least twice as profitable
as your potential risk. Even if you where right only 50% of the time
with this method you would make money.
Using this exact method with the "Risk Probability Calculator" we
pulled 495(Over $4,900)pips out the market in 8 days. Not only that
but we did it without a losing trade.
http://tradesyshc.blogspot.com/#