*Direct availability; owner selling at distress:*

Hello,

This is a direct listing with me, the owner of this 2E (Asmaran) Teema2
villa is at serious distress and must sell off the property before the date
of the next instalment. If you have a genuinely interested buyer, I can very
well try to get the price down. Commission to be charged is 2% on OP which
can be shared equally among us.

Please respond ASAP to this broadcast. Feel free to contact me at my
handphone for more details. I'm at 050 2834334.
**
*EMAAR BAWADI VILLA:*

Twin Villa/Bunglow(Type 2-E)
End Unit on Corner Plot
Location: Facing pool and garden
3BR+2study+maids
Parking spaces: 2
 Area:                2816 sq feet
     Plot Area:        3407 sq feet
Completion:    31stMay2011

     OP:                          AED6,136,888
Net SP:                   AED 6,320995 (Please add 2% commission (shareable)
+ 1.5% transfer fee)

Payment plan:

 15% on 30th Nov08,
15% on 30th May09,
15% on 30th Nov09,
15% on 30th May10,
15% on 30th Nov10,
20% on completion.

     Paid:                             5%                    A= AED306,844
Net Premium               3%                    B = AED184,107

Anticipated further increase in value by 20% by launch of next phase.

First page of contract and other legal documents are available immediately
on request.

Have a great day!

Best regards,

Harsha Pandav