Botanica,
Dubai Marina
Studio units (2 IN NUMBER on 12th and 14th floors respectively)
496.75sqft
Beautiful views of the Marina and Palm from both units
OP: AED755, 550/- NET
SELLING AT 1.2m ALL IN
Contract pages and floor plans available on request.

Lake Point Tower
JLT
1BR - 2 units on the 4th and 5th floors respectively
851sqft
Shiekh Zayed road facing.
SELLING AT 1.2M ALL IN (NEGOTIABLE ON RECEIPT OF BOOKING DEPOSIT CHEQUE)
Contract pages and floor plans available on request.

RESPOND ASAP IF YOU HAVE SERIOUS AND INTERESTED BUYERS.

Call me at 04 3383266 OR shoot me an email at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
I will respond ASAP.
Lets close a deal NOW.

Harsha Pandav
Waris Real Estate