*LAND IN DUBAI INDUSTRIAL CITY (DIC) FOR SALE*

*AREA: 500,000 SQFT*

*PERMITTED USAGE PURPOSE:* CONSUMER ELECTRONICS

*PERMITTED PURPOSE:*

*(A)  *Project Facilities ad Services Comprising of Factory Building,
Office/Retail Building, Warehouses/Storage as per the permitted land
allocation for Manufacturing and assembling of air conditioners, home
appliances and consumer electronics.

*(B)  *Permitted Land Utilization shall be as follows:

·        *Factory:* 35% of site i.e. 174,912 SqFt

·        *Warehouses/Storage:* 10% of Site i.e. 49,974 SqFt(Maimum)

·        *Offices:* 5% of Site i.e. 29,987 SqFt (Maximum)

·        *Public Services:* 50% of Site i.e. 249,874 SqFt(Maximum)

*Total 100% i.e. 499,747 SqFt*

* *

*I am 100% direct with the owner. Karta copy and all the rest of the details
are with me. The Owner is in Dubai and we can close the deal whenever you
have a serious ready buyer.*

* *

*Regards,*

* *