I have a 3 bedroom flat for sale in Sadaf 4 on a lower floor with a partial
sea/courtyard/two swimming pools and marina mall view which is 1800 sq. ft.
Viewing can be arranged just let me know in advance. The flat comes fully
equipped with hardwood flooring and carpet in the master bedroom. Also the
apartment is fully furnished with high quality furniture. The price is 3
million all inclusive you can add your own commission of two percent. It is
a great deal for this apartment as there is direct access to the beach just
down the stairs of this building.

--
Regards,

Rafiq Ladha