dear all, pls check my list of requirement for direct client

1) Hotel plot required in free hold are... clients total budget is 10
million dollars. preferably JVC plots.

2) Al Marjan island plots required ( RAK), SP price should be around - 105
/ sq ft .

3) LOOKING for proposal for Joint venture. we have investors
looking to patner with good profile developers. location any where in UAE.

4) Any plot of land being sold in distress or near OP price.

pls call only when you have complete details of the property.

regards
altaf
050 1144438