Dear All
We would like to introduce ourselves as Dubai's Most Advanced and Biggest Short
Term Rental Portal having complete marketing and online booking system. We
get Clients from all over the world and have an inventory of more than
198 properties (and growing) for short term rentals.

Due to high demand, currently we are looking for more properties to be
listed on our website. If any one of you have properties that is Fully
Furnished (with all utilities such as TV, DVD, Internet etc) and are
interested in  doing Short Term Rentals please visit our website and
register as an ADVERTISER. You and the OWNERS OF THE PROPERTIES CAN EARN
VERY GOOD MONEY FROM THESE PROPERTIES. You can register by visiting the
below link.
http://www.dubaiapartments.biz/register/advertiser/

If you have clients that require short term rentals, please register as an
AGENT. You will be able to earn very good commissions from us and from the
advertisers/owners that have listed their properties on our website. You can
register at the following link as an AGENT.
http://www.dubaiapartments.biz/register/agent/details.html

Thanks for reading this message and hope to see you on our website.

Regards
Amir
www.dubaiapartments.biz
+971-4-2693833