Hi All

*REQUIREMENTS*

1) 4BR Villa in Jumairah Island, 5BR Villa Merradore, AlMahra,
    Max Budget is 3.6M,
    can increase the budget for some good deals...

2) 2BR Villa in JVT, for my Direct Buyer....
    Direct Properties only
    Should be far away from High Tension Wires
    should be below or on OP...

3) Springs Villa 4E, Max Budget is 1.1M...

4) 2BR Apartment in JLT, Max Budget is 900K all-inn...

5) Discovery Garden 1BR apartment Med U, Max Budget is 530K....

6) 1BR Unit in Low Rise Building, in Old Greens.... Max Budget is 710K...

its Urgent....

if u have any Direct with you, let me know,...

*AVAILABILITIES*

1)  3BR Apartment in Marina Crown, Dubai Marina
     33rd Floor, 2108 sq ft. very specious...
     Direct with me....

Regards....

-Mubeen 050-2088197

-Usman  055-8609744

PLS PLS PLS, if im Busy, kindly TXT SMS me the details... or email me at
strive...@gmail.com

--
-Regards
-Usman Shaikh Mohammad