Dear Friends,

I have a client looking for the following properties to buy.

1. Villa 2 Bed room plus maid/study in Spring.

Budget around 1.1-1.2 Million

2. studio and one bed room apartment in JLT Area at top floors.

Floor should be 20th and above with full lake view

3. one plot of free hold to build a villa. minimum 3000 Sq. ft.

Areas around Al Barsha (JVC,JVT, ... , etc.)
Offer reasonable market value

Viewing for the properties above can be made next week. So please email me what
you have.

Kind Regards,

Mohammed Hani Al Juaidi
Property Consultant