NEW OPPENING POSITIONS FOR REAL ESTATE AGENTS & BROKERS
Hello. Our Company started to hire professional Team. We need
EXPERIENCED Gentlemen/ Ladies with following criteria:
1.      He or She must to have at Least 1 year experience in Property sales
or lease;

2.      He or She must to have  GCC driving license or Certified
International Driving License;

3.      He or she must to have previous deal records;

Candidates of all Countries will be considered. For Further
Information Contact me at 00971 50142 2004;