Good Morning Dear Agents,

I am looking very urgent below properties for rent and sale,

12 Apartments 2 bedroom in Al Nahda for staff accommodation
Budget 55,000 to 60,000 (deal can be closed today)

1 Unit Studio and 1 Unit one Bed for sale in England Cluster only
Budget 300,000/- for studio and 400,000/- for 1 bed (cash buyer)

Type 3E in springs, should be vacant for finance buyer Budget 1.7M all in

Please call me or sms me detail if you have any above mention proeprty

For more information pleaes call

--
M. Imran Madni
Mobile: 050-2828031

Note:
All properties subject to availabilities and price can be change without
notice.