The First Global Freelance Portal in the Middle East
 Lancers Café “Do what you love and delegate the rest.”

For small business owners, one of the biggest challenges is wearing all the
hats. We originally went into business because we had a passion and skill
for a certain service or product. However, our skills may not include the
operational, marketing or financial end of the business. In the past we were
limited to two choices:

   - Wear every hat, fill every role to the best of our ability hoping there
   will be time to seek new clients and take care of servicing our existing
   clients.
   - Hire employees to fill those roles so that we can focus on growing our
   business.

Hiring employees can keep us from the business of doing business:
personality issues, fixed expense whether we need them or not, scheduling
conflicts, learning curve, training obstacles and on and on. However a third
choice is growing in popularity: *Outsourcing.* For SMEs, this has immediate
cost benefits since there's no need to fund an expensive recruitment
campaign, invest in training and development and absorb sick pay/pension
costs." Join us for free! With thousands of registered users, for any job
you can outsource, we've got the talent
What is LancersCafe.com?

LancersCafe is a global outsourcing solution and freelance jobs website.
Here you can find freelance coders, writers, programmers, designers,
marketers, engineers, data entry and virtual assistants and more. You can
also outsource projects and save a lot of money in the process. Getting the
best web design, professional programming, custom writing or affordable
marketing has never been easier! We have thousands of satisfied clients from
every corner of the world. Would you like to outsource your next project?
Would you like to find freelance jobs and make money online? Just sign up to
get started! Outsourcing jobs is the process of hiring an outside company or
individual to complete your projects. We have created a safe environment for
both service buyers and service providers via our secure payment system. You
outsource the project and don't release any money until you're satisfied!
Try outsourcing for free today! Don't forget to bookmark our homepage for
your next project or job.
Global reach & professionals

Small Medium Businesses looking to hire a freelancer, outsource to
established service providers, or offshore to small IT companies, can find
Individual & SMB freelance services options from top outsourcing
destinations like India, China, Russia, Ukraine, Malaysia, Philippines,
Israel, Romania, Hong Kong, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Singapore, Indonesia,
South Africa, Middle east and North Africa (MENA REGION) and Argentina to
local outsourcing destinations even within United States, United Kingdom,
Canada, Australia, Germany, New Zealand, UAE.

Copyrights© reserved for LancersCafe.com

--
Omnia Moustafa
General Manager

Address:           9 Street, Block 9128 S, Apartment 15, El-Mokattam

 Cairo, Egypt

Tel:                   +202 2667 9874

Email :              om...@lancerscafe.com

mobile: +2 0112986961