*The Lakes villa Immediately Available for Rent.*

*
*

The Lake – at  Zulal-2 -  Townhouse # ...,

Total Area: 3,034 Sq.Ft (Plot Size 2,557 Sq.Ft)

3 Bedrooms, Study/Guest room, Maid’s room, Garden

3 bathrooms + 1 bathroom inside Maid’s room

The Townhouse is located just opposite Children’s play area + community
swimming pool

For further query please do not hesitate to contact or SMS on my mentioned
below cell no.

--
Thanks & Best Regards

Muhammad Asif
Mob. +971501758910
E-Mail: 1758...@gmail.com

"Attn all owners and Investors, If you want to sell your property faster
please forward me an e-mail with your details and copy of reservation form
and I will forward your property to my growing list of buyers."
NB: Prices & availability are subject to change without any prior notice.
** This mail has been sent to you as a person interested in the information
enclosed. This message is not intended for Junk/Spam.
Please send a message with unsubscribe on the subject to UNSUBSCRIBE you
from the database.* *