Dear Member,

Have you recently inquired about a beach front villa in the North East of
Brazil?  We are sending four great ocean front properties for sale in North
- East region of Brazil, State of Ceará, Fortaleza City Area which is one of
the cities hosting The 2014 World Cup Games. Highly tourist saturated region
with decent infrastructure.

Yesterday we were in this exact region.  You would not believe how blue and
clear the water of the ocean is right now.  As a native from Fortaleza I
must tell you that I have never seen anything like it here.  The temperature
was 90 - 92F with a nice ocean breeze.  Our photographer is currently taking
pictures of a local hotel for us and you should have seen all the seafood
they have prepared for the shoot.

The location (of all four properties) is a spectacular, gorgeous eco-nature
reservoir with beautiful views (not an opinion but rather a fact). Only
30mins from Fortaleza City ! The area is also high value appreciation prime
location due to already functioning Aquiraz Riviera Golf Resort Mega
Development in close proximity (currently the largest golf development
functioning and still in progress in Brazil).
The access roads are fabulous and about to be expanded again. 95% of the way
is by asphalt road and another 5minutes by stone cobble brick road.

This prime location is very unique and the value appreciation growth (not
upcoming but rather already happening) makes this a very interesting
opportunity. It is like putting money in the bank except with a much higher
interest rate in this stable economy, highly accelerated and strong real
estate market and tidal waves of FDI (Foreign Direct Investment).

Perfect for semi-retirement, second holiday vacation home, rental property
(we are willing to give our assistance) and at the same time an investment.
Eat fresh seafood such a lobster, shrimp, fish and oysters everyday you are
here for a fraction of the price, enjoy fruit juices from more than 300
different fruits, enjoy many different tourist activities such as horse
riding on the beach, eco-excursions, cultural & traditional Brazilian
cuisine and famous Brazilian barbecues and fall asleep in the hammock
listening to the ocean waves right in front of your own property.  See you
when you get here...

*OPTION 1:*
Excellent investment!  The land plot is 1000m² and the home itself is
324m². It is an Ocean Beach front Villa with gorgeous views, on the sand
and a great rental potential for a low price of *R$ 450,000*. The house
comes
furnished. If you are interested please contact me so I could send more
pictures of the property.

*OPTION 2:*

Ocean front!  The land plot itself is 1786m² or 20,000square feet and the
house
structure is 326m² or 3876 square feet. The house is need of light
modernization
which the cost should not exceed R$100,000 or currently *U$D 60,000 (*
please
watch your FOREX rates for daily fluctuations) after which the property will
be easily
worth R$850K-R$900K in 24 months or less. Duplex Villa consists of 5
bedrooms,
one of them being en suite with private bathroom and 2 additional full
bathrooms.
There is a large pool on the property as well as a barbecue grill house.

Price: *R$ 585,000*

*OPTION 3:*

The land plot itself is 760m² or 8,000square feet and the house structure is
526m²
or 5676 square feet. The house is absolutely flawless, very solid and in no
need of
any kind of maintenance. It is built in luxury style and was constructed as
a primary
residence on a beach front !  The Duplex Villa consists of 5 en suite
bedrooms all with
their own private bathrooms and one additional full bathroom. The outside
leisure area
has a gorgeous high quality ceramic pool, fully functional sauna, two
additional bathrooms,
a gorgeous bar & barbecue grill house area with a brick pizza oven.  The
house comes
furnished.  The only items not included are personal things and
electronics.
 Price:  *R$ 790,000*

*OPTION 4:*

One of the best front beach villas in The State of Ceara, North - East
Brazil with the most
gorgeous beaches (not an opinion it is an official fact ).  The land plot is
a respective 1500m²
or 17,00 square feet and the Swiss Colonial Style home consists of 312m²
with 4 en suite
bedrooms with private bathrooms. Gorgeous leisure area with a large pool and
sauna.
Separate caretaker quarters have been constructed. Large garden and
spectacular unique
special Ocean Front views. This one is a gem !

Price: *R$ 950,000 firm.* Owner is not having any financial difficulties.

We are always bring you the best options, most information and facts. We
always tell it "How it is" and not how it might be.

  --
Glenda B. M. Chagas
International Property Broker

55-85-8811-0900
55-85-8822-0500
1-708-354-9688
55-85-3264-8155
brazilrealestate on
skype
--
Martin Gajewski Junior
Offshore Investment Consultant &

International Property Broker
55-85-8811-0900
1-708-354-9688
55-85-3264-8155
brazilrealestate on
skype

Please join and enjoy our free consultation & reference guide to business
and real estate focus at :

http://groups.google.com/group/investinbrazil