Ref_No

Description

Net Price

View

V264

Villa for sale in al reem 3, arabian ranches, 3 bedroom + study + maid, 2789
sqft, type 2e

2500000

pool view

V340

villa for sale in al reem 2, arabian ranches, dubai, type 2m, 4 bedroom +
maid, 2564 sqft

2600000

partial park vie

V347

Villa for sale in Al Reem 3, Arabian Ranches, Dubai, 3 bedroom+study, total
area 2436 sqft, BUA 1860 sqft, type 3E,

2450000

park view

V348

Villa for Sale in Alma, Arabian Ranches, Dubai, Type 2M, Built Up 2627sqft,
3 Bedroom + study + maid

3100000

park view

Thank You,