Dear Rabab,

Please check my updated availability list for sale and rent on the following
link:

<https://spreadsheets.google.com/lv?key=0Am9G7OmpbNqFdDF2cVZkbDJadlZIcERzOHl
DRExRbHc&f=0> My Availability List as 07-01-2010

If you have more enquiries please don't hesitate to contact me any time

Regards,

Aiham Saleh
Real Estate Portfolio Manager

Tel.

+971 4 363 98 00 Ext 114

Fax

+971 4 363 98 39

Mob

+971 50 764 66 33

 <http://www.leosterling.com> www.leosterling.com

cid:image001.jpg@01CA727A.E90D9B00

The information contained in this email is confidential and intended only
for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the
distribution, or copying of this communication is unlawful and strictly
prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete this message and any attachments.

  _____