Oldtown

Miska

2 Bedroom (2 units)

Area 1298 sq/ft

S.p 2.2M (Net)

Direct Homes
MuhammadAslam
Tel :- 04-3327287 Fax:- 04-3329392
Mbl :-971-50-946 8746                                050 9468746, 050 9413
888, 050 7489363, 050 3547693
Email:- as...@directhomesuae.com
       :- uae.as...@hotmail.com

Note:
"Attn all owners and Investors, If you want to sell your property faster
please forward me an e-mail with your details and copy of reservation form
and I will forward your property to my growing list of buyers."
NB: Prices & availability are subject to change without any prior notice.
** This mail has been sent to you as a person interested in the information
enclosed. This message is not intended for Junk/Spam.
Please send a message with unsubscribe on the subject to UNSUBSCRIBE you
from the database.* *