Dear Community,

I’ve been building a portfolio in the last few years complete with
South East Asia stocks (which has had ups and downs), CIS in Oil
drilling (which has been pretty successful) and now that my annual
royalties have kicked in I am looking to find something a little bit
less rocky.

It has recently come to my attention that Wine Investment as not lost
investor money ever and also been the overall best investment in the
last 10 years. Is this correct?

Can anyone recommend a contact or as had a good experience with wine
investment?

Thanks,
Ferd