Hello all
We have  proven history as suppliers/vendor to  leading multinational
companies  in supplying  heavy and light earthmoving
machinery/construction machinery/heavy and light transport, cranes to
facilities the construction projects such as; power plants, roads,
hospitals, universities, high schools, airports, housing etc across
the UAE.

We now are in process to establish licenses to trade and supply in
diesel, crude oil and other petroleum products. We are looking for
serious investors to establish yard, supply-chain management, and
purchasing diesel D2 in large quantity. We offer a highest rate of
return including refund of capital and permanent partnership
Please call for modalities details
Regards

Syed Ashique Hussain Hamdani
UAE +971507093347

Editor; www.tradeattache.net
Director International Marketing
Sanabic/Futuer Links LLC Group of Companies

Phone: +97142248882,
Fax:     +97142214883
Email; s...@sanabic.com