marcalanin...@gmail.com
Mr. Charles McNeal Jr.
Executive Assistant

**Saturday, May 8, 2010

Gentlemen:

We have an outstanding Acquisition and Development idea and organized plan (
http://2825ThePenthouse.yolasite.com <http://2825thepenthouse.yolasite.com/>):

*

   - *We want to acquire and develop Luxury Penthouse Condominiums in
   Beautiful Palmetto, Florida 34221, to Custom Make the properties, to bring
   the properties up to True Penthouse Readiness. Then, sell the properties for
   a huge profit.
   *
   - *We have done our Homework and spent a fortune on Due Diligence.
   *
   - *According to The Today Show: The Bradenton / Sarasota area is the
   first community in The United States to rebound after this Real Estate
   disaster. We live here and we are organized and ready to begin. **We need
   your help to accomplish our end as soon as possible. *
   - *We are after an Interest Only Bridge Commercial Loan, for a period of
   one year or less, with no prepayment penalties.
   *
   - *We realize there are Broker Points. We want to go as high as Legally
   possible, added to the Principle, to accomplish our end ASAP.
   *
   - *We want to add six months of interest into the Principle.*
   - *We want to reward the first Honest Lender who actually has money with
   45% of the Profits from the resale of the Properties.*
   - *We want a Long Term Relationship.
   *
   - *The magic word is IMMEDIATELY. We have experienced so many Cons and
   Delays.*
   - *We are not going to pay any Upfront Fees. We want actual Results, not
   cheap Talk.
   *
   - *We are at the Right Place at the Right Time.*

*Can you be of assistance? See below/

Sincerely,

Marc Alan Innes (Electronic Signature)

Dr. Marc Alan Innes
Marc Alan Innes & Associates
http://terraceiabay.com,
http://www.belmareliving.com/index.html
http://marcinnes.yolasite.com
http://marcalaninnes.yolasite.com
http://marcsmusicministry.yolasite.com

Mr. Curtis Graham
St. Louis Financial*

--
Dr. Marc Alan Innes
Marc Alan Innes & Associates

***CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message (including attachments) is
covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC
ยงยง2510-2521,this transmission may contain information that is legally
privileged and must be kept strictly confidential. This information is
intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). The intended
recipient(s) is/are prohibited from re-disclosing this information except as
specifically permitted by applicable law and is/are required to destroy the
information after the information has been used. If you are not the intended
recipient(s) of this information, please notify the sender immediately and
either return or destroy all information