*
Category:      Funding Needed
Headline:      Investors Wanted to do more Projects
Project:         Five Luxury Penthouse Condominiums in a gated Marina
Community, Palmetto, Florida 34221
Amount:        $5,050,000.00  USD

This community is a 288-acre residential community just north of the Manatee
River and south of the Manatee Civic Center in Palmetto, Florida. Located on
the shores of the majestic Manatee River minutes from the Gulf of Mexico,
and with its own deep-water marina, this is a resort-style community close
to the Gulf beaches and the shopping/entertainment district of Sarasota and
St. Petersburg. 40 minutes from Tampa International Airport and 15 minutes
from Sarasota International.

Amenities

*

   - *Gated Entrance*
   - *Garden Areas*
   - *Nature Walk/Jogging Trail*
   - *Tennis Courts*
   - *Fitness & Aerobic Center with Lap Pool*
   - *Volleyball Court*
   - *Boccie & Croquet Courts*

* Horizon Level Amenity Level

*

   - *Large outdoor community gathering areas with outdoor barbecue
   pavilions*
   - *Two pools with spa*

* INDIVIDUAL BUILDING AMENITIES

Each Building will offer the following common area amenities:

*

   - *Social Gathering Room with Fireplace, TV Area & Wet Bar/Kitchen Area*
   - *Billiards/Card Room with Wet Bar*
   - *Media/Theater Room with wet bar & microwave*
   - *Business Center/Conference Room*
   - *Handyman Workshop Area*
   - *Guest Suites*
   - *Air Conditioned Storage Area*
   - *Covered Parking*
   - *Bike Storage*

*

Full Ad:         We have an outstanding Acquisition and Development idea and
organized plan:

*
** We want to acquire and develop Luxury Penthouse Condominiums in Beautiful
Palmetto, Florida 34221, to Custom Finish the properties, to bring the
properties up to True Penthouse Readiness. Then, sell the properties for a
nice profit. Now is the time to buy Real Estate at a good price.
*
*
* We have done our Homework and spent a fortune on Due Diligence.

*
** We are after an Interest Only Bridge Commercial Loan or an Acquisition
and Development Loan, for a period of one year or less, with no prepayment
penalties.

*
** We understand there might be Broker Points.

*
** No upfront or due diligence fees. We know first hand that Due Diligence
is usually a scam for someone to get money with no intent on getting a loan.

*
** We are looking for 100% financing based on the ARV, because (1) we have
been conned three times, (2) we have been held hostage by a Lender with an
iron clad contract for five months, then they had no money, (3) we were
charged five times the normal cost of an appraisal from th Appraiser, (4) we
have been in negotiations with several private lenders for three weeks.

* We want to reward the first Honest Lender who actually has money with a
strong equity position in the Profits from the resale of the Properties.

*
** We want a Long Term Relationship - we have 3 other projects lined up
behind this one.

*
*The various web sites:

Dr. Marc Alan Innes

http://marcinnes.yolasite.com
http://marcalaninnes.yolasite.com
http://marcsmusicministry.yolasite.com
http://lulu.com/marcinnes

http://2825ThePenthouse.yolasite.com <http://2825thepenthouse.yolasite.com/>
*

--
Dr. Marc Alan Innes
Marc Alan Innes & Associates

***CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message (including attachments) is
covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC
ยงยง2510-2521,this transmission may contain information that is legally
privileged and must be kept strictly confidential. This information is
intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). The intended
recipient(s) is/are prohibited from re-disclosing this information except as
specifically permitted by applicable law and is/are required to destroy the
information after the information has been used. If you are not the intended
recipient(s) of this information, please notify the sender immediately and
either return or destroy all information