Dear,

Kindly find below my direct Rental Property Availability.

     *Community* *Building * *No. Of Bedrooms* *SqFt* *View* *Floor* *Rent*
*Comments*  Marina Damac Waves 3 Bedroom 1900 Marina Above 20th 130K 2-3
Chqs With Balcony  Marina Westside Marina 2 Bed + Maid 1550 Community Low
Floor 105K 2 Chqs With Balcony  Marina Marina Wharf 2 Bed + Maid 1550 Marina
7th 85K 2-3 Chqs With Balcony  Marina Belvedere 3 Bedroom 1750 Community Low
Floor 125K 3-4 Chqs With Balcony  Marina Time Place Tower 3 Bedroom 1700 Full
Marina Low Floor 115K - 2Chqs With Balcony  Marina Sulafa Tower 1 Bedroom
900 Shk Zyd Road Above 20th 65K 2-Chqs With Balcony  Marina KG Tower 3 Bed +
M + Store 3500 100% Sea View Low Floor 160K 2-Chqs With Balcony  Marina Al
Fattan Towers 3 Bed + Maid 2200 100% Sea View 13th 180K 1- Chq FULLY
FURNISHED  Marina La Riviera Tower 2Bed 1500 Shk Zyd Road Above 15th 85K 4
Chqs With Balcony  Discvry Garden Bldg Med 58 Studio 560 Community Low
Floor 30K
4 Chqs Large Unit  DownTown Burj Views 2 Bedroom 1300 Swimming Pool Medium 110K
2 Chqs Fully Equipped Kitchen  DownTown Burj Views 2 Bedroom 1300 Swimming
Pool Medium 110K 2 Chqs Fully Equipped Kitchen  Down Town Burj Views Studio
600 Community Low Floor 55K 4 Chqs Fully Equipped Kitchen  JLT Icon Tower 2 1
Bedroom 700 Community Low Floor 50K 12 Chqs Kitchen Un-Equipped  JBR Rimal 6 3
Bedroom + Maid 1800 Partial Sea Medium 125K 2 Chqs Apartment Open  Palm
Jumeirah Oceana 1Bedroom 1450 Full Sea View Medium 150K 4 Chqs Fully
Furnished  The Lakes Maeen-5 5Bed + Maid 6000 Community NA 265K 1Chq/275
2Chq Beautiful Villa
*Warm Regards,*

*Asif Iqbal Niazi
Sales & Leasing Manager