JLT:

Indigo Tower - JLT - for Rent

Area: 588 sqf

14th floor

Sheikh Zayed road view

Fully equipped kitchen

Rented till 15th January (but can be vacant even on 1st January)

Rent: AED 45,000 - 4 checks (number of checks can be more also, but same
price)

Down Town Burj Dubai:

Old Town - Yansoon 6 - For Sale

3BR + maid + study

Area: 1,850 sqt

With great floor plan

Urgent sale

Asking price: AED 3,300,000 (Negotiable)

Old Town Island - Tajer - For Sale & Rent

1BR

Furnished

Asking Price: AED 1,650,000 (Negotiable)

For Rent: AED 120,000

The Address - Downtown Burj Dubai - For Sale

1BR

Area:720 sqt +220 sqf balcony

High floor

Asking Price: AED 2,100,000 (Negotiable)

Boulevard Plaza - Downtown Burj Dubai - For Sale

2 Offices available

Next to Burj Dubai, the Only Commercial High rise in the downtown area

Will be ready in few months

35% Paid and open to Offers

Marina:

Dubai Marina six towers - Fairooz - For Sale

2BR + Maid + Study

Rented (Rent is refundable)

Open to offers

The Address - Dubai Marina, Serviced Apartments - For Sale & Rent

Studio (2 units)

Area: 487 sqf

26th floor

Full Marina View

With balcony

1 parking space

Vacant- viewing available on request

For sale: AED 950,000 Net to owner (Negotiable)

For Rent: AED 85,000 (it is also available for short term rental)

The Address - Dubai Marina, Serviced Apartments - For Sale & Rent

1 Bedroom

Area: 821 sqf

26th floor

Full Marina View

With balcony

1 parking space

Vacant- viewing available on request

For sale: AED 1,550,000 Net to owner (Negotiable)

For Rent: AED 115,000 (it is also available for short term rental)

Business Bay:

Business Bay - Executive towers D - For Sale

6th floor

Area: 1802 sqf

Facing Sheikh Zayd Rd

Completed fit out

Selling Price: 1,200 dhs/sqf Net (Negotiable) or GIVE ME OFFERS

Arabian Ranches:

Arabian Ranches - Saheel - For Sale

3BR + Maid + Study

Plot Area 10,000 sqft,

Open to offers

For more information, photos, floor plans or viewings please do not hesitate
to contact me,

Mana 055-1018487

m...@dubaifirsthome.com

Real Choice Realestate

Note: In case I don't reply, please send me an SMS and I will contact you as
soon as possible.

Availabilities and prices of the properties are subject to change without
prior notice, please confirm before offering.

Note: If you want to be removed from our contact lists, just reply to this
e-mail with REMOVE in the subject.