Dear Friend.

I have 1bhk in international city in Spain, Italy, China and Morocco
Cluster

China Cluster.

Bldg no D04- on 3rd floor  30k in 4chqs (fully Family building)
Bldg no D04- on 4th floor 32k in 4chqs (large One bed)
Bldg no E05- on 3rd floor 30k in 4chqs

Italy Cluster.

Bldg no U07-on 3rd floor 31k in 4chqs
Bldg no U11-on ground floor 31k in 6chqs

Spain Cluster.

Bldg no S08- on ground floor 30k in 4chqs

Morocco Cluster.

Bldg no I03- on 3rd floor 30k in 4chqs (large one bed)
Bldg no I08- on 2nd floor 28k in 4chqs
Bldg no I08-  on 4th floor 20k in 4chqs (studio)

STUDIO AVAILABLE IN DISCOVERY GARDENS.

Bldg no 68- on ground floor 30k in 6chqs
Bldg no 83- on ground floor 30k in 6chqs
Bldg no 69- on 3rd floor 30k in 4chqs

All are open for viewing

Regards
Saima Alam